Follow the prompts to download the software to your computer, then extract the contents of the Zip file. Xiaomi does not sell any of its phones with unlocked bootloaders, so if you do receive an unlocked Xiaomi phone then you can be certain that someone has messed with the software. Device manufacturers release the Stock ROM, which is considered the most stable ROM available for a particular device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM typically lacks customization options and additional features. Xiaomi Mobile Rom should be a first laptop, which you can do this process. In the mobile ROM Flash is that mobile and its ROM firmware file should be Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool in your PC.
- To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’.
- Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable.
- Select the download type first, then select your device from
- In this case, you can download a flashable stock ROM direct from the OnePlus website.
That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal. Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device.
This waiting time could be of hours, days, or even a few weeks. Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. There are some benefits to running stock Android itself, however, that are well worth exploring.
- It is important, however, to ensure that the ROM is up-to-date and compatible with the device before installing it.
- They are usually optimized for the device and contain the latest version of Android, with all the latest features and optimizations.
- Then this Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware on your device without errors.
- Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile.
We can use the following method to flash firmware if you use Custom ROM or a rooted device. If you are already rooted or have Custom OS, your bootloader is unlocked. But if you relocked your bootloader, you should open the bootloader. After unlocking, Follow the below steps one by one carefully.
You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back. That said, using a Nandroid backup to return to stock is only a short-term option. The backup will restore your old apps and data, meaning that apps you’ve uninstalled will reappear, and text messages you’ve since received will disappear. If your Nandroid backup is download the firmware from here. more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only. We have listed the Xiaomi Redmi Pad Flash File below.